Jens Glasø, CEO of Sweden listed P2P lending provider TrustBuddy, continues to buy share in his own company. Yesterday, on August 25th, Mr Glasø bought another 29,733 TrustBuddy shares (http://trustbuddyinternational.com/insider-list/).
This transaction comes only a few weeks following the most recent insider buying on July 18th, when several insiders opened their wallets and bought a considerable amount of shares in the company.
In total, management and members of the Board have bought 700.000 shares during on July 17th and 18th. Amongst others the following persons bought shares:
- Jens Glasø, CEO and founder: 395.000 shares
- Rune Glasø, member of the Board: 200.000 shares
- Sebastian Hagman, CIO: 50.000 shares
- Linus Lönnroth, CFO: 26.000 shares
- Eivind Jørundland, COB: 20.000 shares